It's been a big
year eight months for One Brooklyn Modern. We came, we saw, we conquered. We launched, we decorated, we gained a following of people who are all good looking.
In the coming year, I would like try throwing out a few casual goals for the blog. Goals, even casual ones, are new to One Brooklyn Modern.
2012 Casual Goals
- Increase comments.
- I'm thinking we should go back to Facebook comments instead of (or in addition to) Blogger comments. What would make you want to comment more? What can I entice you with?
- Add more social features.
- More Like buttons, more Pinterest buttons. It greatly frustrates Aaron to try to code these things, but he married me so he has to help.
- Post 3X per week.
- Casual goal.
- As long as it is casual, continue to be ad-free.
- Post about Zero Waste.
- Zero Waste has become evolved into a wonderful part of our lives this year, but I've been hesitant to talk about it on the blog because I wasn't sure if it was appropriate. I don't want my readers to feel like they're being preached to or that they came here expecting to see interior design and got something else instead. With that being said, Zero Waste has had such a positive impact on our home, and I think I should talk more about it. Who knows, maybe I'll just convince you to order some microfiber cloths :)
- Add more pages.
- I've been meaning to do an About and Home Tour page forever, time to get on that...
Well, I think that is enough casual goals for one year! We'll see how we do.
What did you think of One Brooklyn Modern in 2011? Feedback welcome!